Climate / Collapse Virtual Support Group February 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
Being a part of a likeminded community where one can express and explore feelings and meaning making in these times has never been more important. This support group is an open, safe space to do just that. No experience needed except a willingness to accept the times we are in and explore from there.
13th of February 2021 at 10am - 11:30am (AEST) - Australia, New South Wales
- 3pm Friday the 12th of February (PST) - United States, California
- 11pm Friday the 12th of February (GMT) - London
This time doesn't suit?
We are considering running a second support group more suited to European Time Zone. This would be 10am GMT which is 9pm AEST. Please email us to let us know if you would be interested in enrolling in a group at this time so we can see if we have the numbers to run it.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register early as numbers will be limited and taken on a first come basis.
- 90 min Zoom Video Call
- Small groups and Breakout rooms
- Share exercises, meditations and practices we have found helpful in exploring these issues.
- Suggested donation: $30 AUD
*** We don't want money to be a barrier to attending. If this is the case please email us for a discounted rate.
*** Young people under the age of 18 years are welcome to attend the support group free of charge.
- Virtual Support Group$30$300$0
- Support Group - Under 18 years$0$00$0